[Newleaf] Just a reminder

nh10 at hampshire.edu nh10 at hampshire.edu
Thu Feb 7 17:35:39 EST 2013

My dearest New Leafers,

I just wanted to remind all of you that we are having a screening of
The Last Mountain tonight at 7:30 in FPH 102. There will be Antonio's
Pizza!

Also, due to tomorrow's campus closure, we are extending the deadline
for the DC trip until Monday at 4:00 pm. If you are interested in
going, you can go to the CLA office and get a blank contract from the
New Leaf mailbox and a waiver from Hannah. We already got a lot of
contracts back so make sure you do this on Monday. If you have any
questions at all about the trip, please don't hesitate to contact me.

I wish you all a wonderful stormy weekend and I hope I will see you in
a couple of hours!

Best,
Noga
nh10 at hampshire.edu