[Climate Justice] SJSF Retreat Working Groups

mrc12 at hampshire.edu mrc12 at hampshire.edu
Sat Dec 14 00:55:09 EST 2013

Hello clubsters,
Congrats on finishing classes, I hope that means you're all done with
finals too...!!! The January SJSF Retreat is starting to rile up its
planning stages and right now there is a working group Google doc
being created to get anybody interested on the contact list! If you
want to help out at all, Daphne emailed me the link to the doc.

Daphne:
Hey y'all!

Just wanted to remind you about the awesome SJSF Retreat happening on
January 31st-February 2nd!
The link below leads to a google doc for anyone interested in joining
a working group to help organize the retreat.

L is logistics
P is planning
O is outreach

https://docs.google.com/a/mtholyoke.edu/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkG8eyxwjKKydENiZC1KTU1JZVhpblNLSy05QUEtRlE&usp=sharing