[Newleaf] No Meeting - Open Mic!

nh10 at hampshire.edu nh10 at hampshire.edu
Mon Apr 29 13:19:17 EDT 2013

Dear New Leafers,

There will be no regular meeting tomorrow evening! Instead, we invite
you to a 5-College Climate Justice Open Mic, a community event to
share thoughts, ideas, hopes, and creative inspiration. Bring your
poetry, songs, instruments, spoken word, or any other creative outlet
to express your connection to climate justice. All are welcome to
perform or just come and enjoy the event. If you'd like to perform,
feel free to contact me ahead of time or just sign up at the event
itself.

There will be lots of food!!

This is a chance to get together as a community and celebrate all the
incredible work we have done this year. I hope that you will be able
to make it!

Friedman Room, Amherst College Campus Center
Tuesday, April 30 at 7:30pm
Food provided!

All the best,
Noga, Emily, and Tika