[Newleaf] [Garden] SUNDAY - COMMUNITY GARDEN WORK PARTAAAAY!

Terra Cornelia Fletcher tcf09 at hampshire.edu
Fri Apr 12 07:51:45 EDT 2013

Hi Everyone!
What a wonderful response! I'm so excited to have so many people interested in
helping out!

The working will begin at noon, but I say this lightly. There are NO
restrictions on when you can come work in the garden! And the party will run
until the garden looks tidy enough. I will probably stay only as late as 3:00
or so, but I encourage everybody to stay for as long as they like!

You may come for as long or as short a time as you wish.

PS. Looks like it's gonna be Fresh Side. Woohoo, tea rolls!!
Terra

Quoting tcf09 at hampshire.edu: