[Newleaf] Recycling Working Group!!!

raa11 at hampshire.edu raa11 at hampshire.edu
Tue Sep 18 22:36:49 EDT 2012

Hi everybody! So great to see you all tonight at the meeting--and for those of
you who couldn't make it, hope to see you next week on Tuesday, at SEVEN, not
8, to accomodate Rehamping :)

So we can get the ball moving quickly on the recycling and waste receptacles
initiative, let's figure out good times for the working group to meet outside
of New Leaf's scheduled time! Everybody who's interested in coming and helping
to hash out a revamped proposal to better organize our campus's garbage cans
and add more recycling bins should email me back with a list of available times
for them. Here's mine:

after 5 on Monday
10:30-8 on Tuesday
after 2:30 on Wednesday
10:30-1 and after 5 on Thursday
10:30-1 on Friday

So! Email me and let me know. I'll let you guys know when we're meeting, or what
our options for meeting times are, in a few days :)

Cheers!

Becca