[Newleaf] Tabling at Activist BBQ

jkr10 at hampshire.edu jkr10 at hampshire.edu
Mon Sep 10 12:40:40 EDT 2012

Hello New Leaf and welcome back!

Coming up this week are two important events - the Activist BBQ on
Tuesday from 4:30pm-6pm, and of course Hampfest on Wednesday at 8pm.
Both of these are prime avenues to recruit new members for the year
ahead.  There will also be tasty free food at the barbecue, mmmmmmm.

As signers, Emily, Becca, and myself will be tabling at these events.
I however have a conflict at 5:15pm on Tuesday so I must leave the
activist barbecue at 5:10pm.  If someone wants to be awesome and come
help spread the word of New Leaf for the last hour of the event, that
would be super-helpful and much-appreciated (and you'll get free food!).

Thanks!

Looking forward to another great year,

Josh