[Newleaf] Meeting Notes 10/30/12

jkr10 at hampshire.edu jkr10 at hampshire.edu
Tue Oct 30 21:51:48 EDT 2012

Hey New Leaf!

Thank you all for a PHENOMENAL meeting tonight!  I personally am very
excited about all the brainstorming and preliminary organizing we did
for the Climate Silence Rally.  You people are awesome.

Meeting notes are attached.

Hope everyone's doing well with classes and other stressful
school-related things.  And thank you for your commitment to New Leaf
in spite of these things!

Remember to bring your CFL and incandescent bulbs to next week's
meeting so you can exchange them for LEDs! Tell your friends! Tell
people who aren't your friends! You can even tell your enemies, for
all I care, as long as they bring light bulbs.

See you all next week,
Josh