[Newleaf] Fwd: GARDEN SURVEY!

Allison M asm10 at hampshire.edu
Mon Oct 1 12:56:42 EDT 2012

Hi folks,
The Community Garden survey is now up on the Hampshire Intranet:
(https://intranet.hampshire.edu/forms/viewForm.php?id=1275)
It's a chance to give your feedback on the space and what you'd like to
see from the new redesign. This isn't just for gardeners, and you don't
have to be a member of the community garden group to give your thoughts!
Please fill out, and pass along to any other interested people/groups.