[Newleaf] Climate Silence flash mob needs YOU!

eao12 at hampshire.edu eao12 at hampshire.edu
Tue Nov 13 17:47:58 EST 2012

Hey guys!

I am doing a flash mob for the Colleges Against Climate Silence Rally.
I need your help to film a rehearsal of the flash mob so I can put the
video on youtube. Once the video is on youtube, students from the
other 4 colleges will be able to learn the dance and be part of this
WONDERFUL EVENT.

The dance is super simple, and it will be very easy to learn. You do
not need any dance training to be a part of it!

I will be teaching and filming the rehearsal this Saturday (November
17th) at 7:00pm. We need a lot of people to be in this recording of
the flash mob so that we can have a clear video for youtube. It will
not take more than an hour.

Let me know if you can make it!
Email me back with any questions about the Rally or the flash mob.

I hope to see you there!

Best,
Ellen