[Newleaf] BIG NEWS!!

ek11 at hampshire.edu ek11 at hampshire.edu
Thu Mar 8 14:40:03 EST 2012

BIG NEWS!!!!! We with Take Back the Tap just met with President Lash this
morning to discuss the possibility of a ban and he was completely on board!!
His only concern was acting in the interest of the students, staff, and faculty
of the college, so he directly told us that should we demonstrate overwhelming
support for our cause, he will enact the ban!!!! Although this is a small
victory in itself, it really just means that we have A LOT of work to do in the
next couple of weeks!

WHAT THIS MEANS FOR NEW LEAF: If you think that you'd be able to help with this
effort at all, even if only a little bit, please shoot me a message (facebook
or ek11)! We need to make signs, put them EVERYWHERE, start creating and
consolidating literature, start facilitating the spread of a campus-wide anti
bottled water dialogue!