[Newleaf] Meeting Notes-ish

Joshua Keith Reynolds jkr10 at hampshire.edu
Wed Jan 4 22:47:18 EST 2012

We had a very small turnout at tonight's meeting, so we ended early and there
wasn't a whole lot to discuss.  Consequently, the super-abbreviated notes are
as follows: We are leaning toward Carbon Nation for our next film screening, to
add some optimism to the mix!  Other than that, groups should stay in touch to
the degree they are able.

So... we'll just plan on meeting next week to check in again.  Melia will be
back and hopefully some more of you can make it.  I recognize Janterm can be
crazy and many of you aren't around.  So we'll keep it low key and go with the
flow until Spring when we will resume New Leaf Power-Mode.

Hope everyone is enjoying January, where ever they may be.

Until next week,

Josh