[Newleaf] MOBILIZE!

Jessa Orluk Jessa at mformobilize.com
Mon Feb 20 23:30:52 EST 2012

Hello All!

On *March 3, 2012* a conference to *Mobilize * a compassionate and
supportive community around socially, environmentally, and economically
just for-profit and non-profit ventures will take place in * FPH * from * 9
a.m - 4 p.m*. Breakfast and lunch will be provided. *Marlene Gerber-Fried* will
start with day with some introductory remarks. A panel of 5 activists will
then speak to the intersections of higher education, activism, and
social/economic/environmental responsibility before opening up the floor to
attendees. Panelists will then lead workshops, capped at twenty
participants, that engage attendees with different skills and concepts
needed in both activism and entrepreneurship. The day will end with a short
q and a session with the panel and a key note speech by Joe Sibilia.

*REGISTRATION IS FREE AND NOW OPEN! GO TO www.mformobilize.com TO REGISTER!
*
*
*
*We also have a facebook. Be our friend? *
*
*
Much <3

M is for Mobilize

P.S - Attached is our press release. Here are some links!
*
*
*http://mformobilize.com/*
*