[Newleaf] Fwd: Transition Hampshire Mod spring semester vacancies!

Jonah Taylor jbt11 at hampshire.edu
Mon Dec 3 19:03:40 EST 2012

Hi friends,

I'm writing to let you know that there will soon be vacancies in the
Transition Hampshire Mod, and we are currently accepting applications for
spring semester residents.

The *application<https://docs.google.com/file/d/1kM4Myr7lfa7y7HJdLayprdHo8hD5pHiZCpAKBuUep-UlYNdAqlR5LFQOWHwQ/edit>
* is due by email (send to: transitionhampshire at gmail.com) on *Saturday,
December 8th*.

Please join us for an open house to get questions answered and chat with
prospective modmates on *Thursday, December 6th at 8PM*. We are located in
Greenwich 17, Donut 3.

Feel free to get in touch with me if you have any questions.

Thanks!
Jonah

--

Don't know what the Transition Hampshire Mod is?

Imagine an intentional living space dedicated to exploring the connections
between personal health, community health, and the health of our
environment.

*Learn more about the movement on
campus<https://sites.google.com/site/hamptransition/home>
*