[Newleaf] Meeting Tonight at 8:30PM!

Joshua Keith Reynolds jkr10 at hampshire.edu
Wed Apr 25 16:37:00 EDT 2012

Hey New Leaf,

Thanks to all who came to the screening event on Monday!

We will be meeting tonight in FPH 101 at 8:30PM, instead of our usual 8:00PM,
for those who wish to attend Professor Michael Klare's talk about his latest
book, "The Race For What's Left: The Global Scramble for the Earth's Last
Resources".  This lecture begins at 7:00PM in the West Lecture Hall.  I'm not
sure how long it will go till, but I'm shifting our meeting time just in case.
I'd recommend going if you have time, Michael Klare's a cool guy and an expert
on global resource politics.

We are getting very close to finishing up for the year (hard to believe!), so
it's time to look back on what we've done, see what we want to wrap up this
semester.  It will probably be a brief-ish meeting, since we are done with
Spring Jam and things are winding down.

Hope to see you all there!

Josh