[Newleaf] Exciting Opportunities!

Noga Heyman nh10 at hampshire.edu
Mon Apr 16 13:46:47 EDT 2012

First off, we will be having a much-needed meeting this week, on our usual day
and time - FPH 101 on Wednesday at 8:00. Hope you can all make it, there's lots
to talk about before we wrap up the year!

A few announcements:

If you're interested in being involved with Spring Jam, there will be a meeting
this evening. We will meet with Jackson Hobbs at the bridge at 6:30 to talk
about the possibility of off-the-grid music and other sustainability projects!

As many of you know, there will be a screening of Carbon Nation next Friday
(4/26) followed by a panel of three Hampshire alumni. Before the screening, we
will have an opportunity to meet with the panelists in a smaller group. Come to
the faculty lounge at 5:00 on April 26th for this wonderful opportunity!

Finally, there are two more events in the 5 College Energy Series:
Nuclear Energy - Tuesday April 17 at Amherst College Pryne Hall at 7:30 pm.
Renewable Energy - Sunday April 22 at Hampshire's FPH MLH at 2:00 pm.

Contact me if you have any questions/comments regarding any of the above. I know
this is a busy time of year, but I hope you'll be able to join in on some of
these exciting opportunities.

Best,
Noga
nh10 at hampshire.edu