[Newleaf] Meeting on Friday

Joshua Keith Reynolds jkr10 at hampshire.edu
Thu Apr 12 14:38:40 EDT 2012

Hey New Leaf,

Since we have not met in 2 weeks, I am going to propose a meeting for Friday
afternoon (tomorrow) at 1:00pm in FPH 101. (if it's occupied we'll find
somewhere else).  It doesn't have to be very long and I understand that people
may be busy, but if anyone can make it, we could definitely use a check-in
about Spring Jam and other things.

Also, there is another issue we need to sort out.  Turns out that we have 3
people who volunteered to be signers next year, and only 2 spots open.  Emily,
Sophie, and Becca, I think you three should try to decide amongst yourselves
how you want to handle that.  We can talk tomorrow, or at another time.

Hope to see some of you tomorrow!

~Josh