[Newleaf] Meeting Notes!

Leah Grossman lrg08 at hampshire.edu
Mon Sep 26 21:50:25 EDT 2011

HI New Leaf!
although i'm not an active member of new leaf, i enjoy getting your email
updates and knowing all the great projects you are working on! To address
the solar charging station, I just wanted to let you know that the charging
station is currently waiting for new batteries and a few other small
repairs/ additions. Once it is up and running it will be around campus more!
It will have infographics saying what it can power (laptops, speakers,
blenders, small electronics etc). I think it will be around campus,
and rent-able from Roxy in Lemelson. Have an event! rent it out!

If you are interested in smaller/ more stations/ more info, let me know,
would love to talk about it!
Leah