[Newleaf] First Meeting!

Melia Ann Chase mac09 at hampshire.edu
Mon Sep 19 15:41:54 EDT 2011

Hello New Leaf-ers, new and old!

We will have our first meeting of the semester this Wednesday (9/21) at 7:30 pm,
in FPH room 101.  It will be a chance for us to get to know each other, eat some
tasty snacks, discuss ideas for the coming semester, and (hopefully!) get a
chance to put up our conservation stickers around campus.

If you can't make it, don't worry - our permanent meeting time is still subject
to change.  And even if our regular meetings are at a time that doesn't work
for you, we participate in many other events throughout the year and you are
always welcome to join us.

So, to recap: Wednesday, 7:30 pm, FPH 101.  Snacks.  See you there!

Melia, Noga, and Josh