[Newleaf] SEARCH team meeting tomorrow 10/12

Jonah Taylor jbt11 at hampshire.edu
Tue Oct 11 15:16:39 EDT 2011

Hi all,

Just wanted to send a reminder to those who signed up for the SEARCH team
about our event planning committee meeting tomorrow at 10am in Amnat
Chittapong's office (in the Dean of Students office). It's really important
that we have at least one person from the team there. We definitely need an
activist presence. Please be in touch to let me know if you will be in
attendance. Let's also plan to meet this Thursday at 5pm in the Lemelson
Classroom. All New Leaf members are welcome.

Thanks,
Jonah

--
Jonah Taylor

Box 1536

609-634-2472

Candidate for Bachelor of Arts
Hampshire College

Communications and Social Media Coordinator
Hampshire College Community Advocacy