[Newleaf] meeting notes

Rebecca Simone Siegel rss07 at hampshire.edu
Tue Mar 22 20:36:11 EDT 2011

Here are the action items:
Blue Gold film screening
•	Friday March 25th Tell everyone to come
•	7 pm  MLH suggested donation:: $1

DISH AMNESTY
-Last year we put out boxes in the dorms for a few days, and got dishes.  Dining
hall folks helped collect them
- we will put boxes out next Tuesday – March 29th, directly after our meeting
and collect boxes  Tuesday April 5th at 9:30 AM
-we'll put boxes in dorm stairwells- we need 12 boxes for Merrill and 14 boxes
for Dakin
- Everyone brings 4 boxes to the meeting
-Melia will make signs for the boxes – she will make 26 copies
-Melia will email John to tell him the plan

Salt and Pepper Shaker Poll
-tabling on Wednesday  March 30th from 5-7
Noga, Carl, Roslyn, Rebecca
Rebecca Will print out the surveys

Water form:
-Rebecca and Melia will visit special programs to chat

CLIMAX
-In class on Wednesday, Ava will pin andrea down and watch her email her report
to the list serv
-Josh will write up the article

STICKERS
We will to count light switches and paper towel dispensers:
Merrill and FPH – Noga
Dakin and SAGA – Ava
Enfield/Greenwich/EDH – Rebecca T
Prescott/Cole – Melia
ASH/Arts village – Josh
Library/APL/Bridge – Carl
RCC- Rebecca

-Prize for the first person to get their numbers in gets a prize
•We need to talk to phys plant and make sure this is OK- Rebecca will do
•Josh will design

TIP OF THE WEEK:
-Josh will send in