[Newleaf] Next Climax Issue

Andrea Victoria Heredia avh07 at hampshire.edu
Mon Mar 21 14:29:01 EDT 2011

Hello New Leafers!

Just wanted to give a heads up that I will not make it to our meeting tomorrow
because I have a full rough draft of Div3 due in 6 days... which also means I
might not be able to write the paper article?? Like always, I'll try, but y'all
should probably start brainstorming for another topic! Thank you and good luck
with all your work!! :)

-Andrea