[Newleaf] H20 Bottle Stickers!

jmo11 at hampshire.edu jmo11 at hampshire.edu
Mon Jul 4 14:51:42 EDT 2011

Hello New Leaf! I hope everyone is having a fantastic summer so far.

I've been talking with Josiah about the stickers for orientation, and we now
have someone we can work with on the design (RJ Sakai). Now the question is:
What should we put on the stickers!? I'm thinking it would be nice to
incorporate some catchy phrase that will be the focal point of the sticker,
then some info about how sustainable it is to re-use, what hampshire is doing
to be sustainable, etc. I would love some input from you guys about this,
because I'm coming up a little blank for all this stuff. :)

Peace and Love

Jessa

(Also i think the sustainability pledge is an AWESOME idea! Let's do it. )