[Newleaf] new leaf, new semester, news

Rebecca Simone Siegel rss07 at hampshire.edu
Sun Jan 30 20:14:40 EST 2011

Hi all,
I hope that everyone had lovely Januarys and breaks.  We will get 2011 off to a
kicking start by having our first meeting on Tuesday (FEBRUARY 1st).  It will
be in FPH 101.  We have lots to discuss, including  our bottled water endeavors
and working with Josiah Litant on promoting the new zip cars on campus, as well
as anything else people bring to the table.  So come on down! There will be
snacks.  Bring your friends, your enemies, your enthusiasm, your ideas.
-Your fearless signers: Andrea, Melia, Rebecca