[Newleaf] Northeast Food and Justice Summit!

Marleigh Philson Higgins mph09 at hampshire.edu
Wed Jan 26 00:37:35 EST 2011

The Northeast Food and Justice Summit is taking place at North Eastern
University in Boston this Febuary 25th-27th. This event is part of a youth
movement dedicated to food justice issues across the US. It will be an
opportunity to engage with students from all over the Northeast, participate in
workshops, enjoy musical performances, and more. For more information visit the
following link:

http://realfoodchallenge.org/nefoodjustice2011

LFI is currently trying to get ficom funding for those who would like to attend
the event. We are also interested in getting more student groups to back the
event and apply for funding as well.

If you are interested in attending the summit please come to a meeting in the
bridge, where the pool tables and such are, this Friday 1/28, so that we can
get a sense of how much funding to ask for, and to discuss logistics.

Thanks!

Be well, and feel free to contact us with further questions,

-Mika, Lucas, Megan, and Marleigh