[Newleaf] Climax Article

Joshua Keith Reynolds jkr10 at hampshire.edu
Wed Feb 23 23:47:19 EST 2011

Hello New Leaf,

I have yet to hear back from Emily, the editor of the Features section of the
climax in which the environmental column is located.  So I am still not sure of
a submission date.  But, I have a feeling the submission deadline is probably
this upcoming Monday.

Roslyn, if you are still up for writing a water politics article, I think Monday
is your deadline.  If you have any questions, let me know.  Also, I'd be happy
to read over your article when you are done with a draft, if you'd like a bit
of feedback.

I will confirm the deadline with everyone once I am sure, but for now to be safe
we will assume Monday, Feb 28.

~Josh