[Newleaf] Meeting tomorrow!

Melia Ann Chase mac09 at hampshire.edu
Mon Feb 21 15:56:22 EST 2011

Hey all,

We will be meeting tomorrow at 7:30 pm in FPH 101 to continue our ongoing
bottled water campaign, plan some proposed semester initiatives, and discuss
ideas and plans.  Please come!  If you are new and/or couldn't make it last
week, no worries - we still think you are rad and would love to see you
tomorrow night.

And one other thing!  We are tabling tomorrow at dinner.  From 5 to 7 pm we will
be manning a table in the Dining Hall and handing out reusable water bottle
surveys.  Please let one of us know if you can help table, or just stop by and
say hello!

See you tomorrow!

Melia, Rebecca, and Andrea