[Newleaf] Environmental Column Article, Anyone?

Joshua Keith Reynolds jkr10 at hampshire.edu
Tue Feb 8 16:00:33 EST 2011

Hello New Leaf,

For those who are unaware, I am working to maintain a continuing environmental
column in Hampshire's Climax newspaper by getting a sustainability-related
article into every issue.  It's time for new submissions to the next upcoming
issue, so I wanted to reach out to the New Leaf team and see if anyone is
interested in writing an article about something we are doing on campus to
promote sustainability or to educate the community.

So far I have written about the Presidential Climate Commitment and the new
Zipcars on campus.  Any ideas/volunteers for the next Climax article?

By the way, are we meeting tonight?

~Josh