[Newleaf] Fwd: meeting about orientation and sustainability

Joshua Keith Reynolds jkr10 at hampshire.edu
Wed Apr 27 10:21:13 EDT 2011

OK so Josiah got back to me about a sustainable orientation meeting.  He wants
to plan a meeting after classes end, including representatives from the
environmental committee,LFI, and New Leaf.  Fill out his doodle poll to show
when you are available.  It would be great if we get a few representatives to
this meeting.

Josh

----- Forwarded message from "Josiah S. Litant" <jlitant at hampshire.edu> -----