[Newleaf] Fwd: Re: New Leaf Project

Joshua Keith Reynolds jkr10 at hampshire.edu
Wed Apr 6 18:57:28 EDT 2011

OK, so Josiah Litant just referred us to Pam Tinto.  Hopefully she can help us.

----- Forwarded message from "Josiah S. Litant" <jlitant at hampshire.edu> -----
    Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 17:39:53 -0400
    From: "Josiah S. Litant" <jlitant at hampshire.edu>
 Subject: Re: New Leaf Project
      To: Joshua Keith Reynolds <jkr10 at hampshire.edu>

Hi Josh,

Interesting idea! Have you guys spoken with Pam Tinto at all about
this? Storage space for student groups would fall under her purview.
It's a tricky issue, and one that we have for many groups. But maybe
the CLA (Pam's office) could help out. I don't know of anything else
off the bat, because there is so little storage space anywhere. I
would talk to Pam and see what she advises.

Best,
Josiah
Josiah S. Litant
Assistant Dean of Students