[Newleaf] Fwd: sustainability!!!

Joshua Keith Reynolds jkr10 at hampshire.edu
Tue Apr 5 17:31:55 EDT 2011

Hey New Leaf,

The next Climax deadline is this upcoming Monday.  If anyone knows anything
about the summer farm program, which apparently had a really low turn out rate
(see below) that would be an excellent article topic.  We can talk more at
tonight's meeting.

Josh

----- Forwarded message from emjd09 at hampshire.edu -----