[Newleaf] Fwd: [Greenhouse] Greenhouse Mod application deadline extended to April 7th

Rebecca Thomas rlt07 at hampshire.edu
Mon Apr 4 15:13:10 EDT 2011

If you're interested in living in the Greenhouse Mod next year, now is
the time to apply! Applications can be picked up at the Housing
Operations Office (HOO). They are also available online at
<http://www.hampshire.edu/housing/3458.htm>. Completed applications
should be submitted to the HOO - the deadline has now been extended to
Thursday, April 7th.

For more information, see our Hampedia page at
<https://hampedia.org/wiki/Greenhouse> or contact us by e-mail. Also,
feel free to drop by and visit us in Enfield 46, or attend one of our
craft nights on Sundays at 8:00pm.

Love,
The Greenhouse Mod