[Newleaf] Fwd: Fwd: Hampedia Sign-up!

Rebecca Simone Siegel rss07 at hampshire.edu
Thu Sep 23 07:53:01 EDT 2010

Hey all!
I got the Hampedia page set up, for those of you who weren't at the meeting
on Wednesday, we brainstormed a set of ideas and I put them up on Hampedia
so that we can divide up and network with each other easily.  Feel free to
jump in on any of the projects by just adding your name and email below.
Just do it before Saturday because:

Sometime on Saturday someone from the group should email everyone else and
find a time to meet that is good for all of you to discuss objectives for
the year and the week, and set some concrete goals.

If you have any other ideas, feel free to add them, or email me and I can
add them, or just show up on Wednesday at 7:30 in FPH 101 with them to
share.

How to add your name:  (1) Click on 'log in' in the top left (2) sign in
using your username/password from the hub. (3) click edit (4) Scroll down
and enter your name under projects that you're interested in working on (5)
Sroll down with the outside scroll bar and CLICK SAVE.  Now you're done,
check back on Saturday.
...Since some people seemed confused on Wednesday, I've included some
pictures to illustrate.  if you are still having troubles, feel free to call
me and Im sure we'll be able to sort it out.... [lucas: 503 327 6180]

REMEMBER: do this before sat, because that is when we'll be emailing
people...

https://hampedia.org/wiki/New_Leaf

hugs and kisses,
Lucas Weisensee