[Newleaf] Meeting Notes for 10/25

Melia Ann Chase mac09 at hampshire.edu
Mon Oct 25 23:36:51 EDT 2010

Hi guys!

Not many people showed up to the meeting tonight.  If you couldn't make it,
please be sure to look over these notes and let one of the signers know if
there's something you can help out with.

- new project idea!  Mary is spearheading an effort to get sustainability into
the community norms in the disorientation booklet given out to first years.
She needs help with art designing for sure.

- Mary, Josh, Ava, and I (Melia) will be picking up cardboard boxes for the
one-sided paper redistribution project from the recycling sheds this week.
Boxes will be collected in my mod.  If you pick up some boxes and want to drop
them off, email me or call me at 503-704-4277.  We could definitely use some
help with this.

- Flyering for the Green Gone Wrong event this Thursday: Andrea will get
Lemelson and the Arts Barn, Lucas will get the Library and the Bridge,
Ava/Mary/Josh will get Saga Merrill and Dakin, and I will get Prescott.  We
will flyer in the next day.

- Andrea and Josh are planning to flyer in more permanent locations for the
bottled water group.

- The Roberta's group sent out a follow-up email to Rick, the interim director
of the dining commons, laying out our goals and planning a second meeting.

Thanks everyone!  Have a great Halloween and see you next Monday!

- Your Friendly Neighborhood New Leaf Signers