[Newleaf] Pricing Carbon Conference

Rebecca Simone Siegel rss07 at hampshire.edu
Mon Nov 15 22:11:07 EST 2010

Hi all,
Students for a Just and Stable Future is collaborating with Wesleyan University
and the Pricing Carbon Campaign to hold the Pricing Carbon Conference.  The
conference is this weekend, November 19-21. Attending the conference will give
you both the opportunity to learn about the issues and possibilities
surrounding a carbon tax and to help write international declaration for clean
energy that will be delivered to policy leaders in Cancun at COP 16 for Climate
Change so that our student voice will be heard.  Speakers at the conference
include Bill McKibben and climate scientist James Hansen. Check out the website
for more information: http://pricingcarbon.org/
 The conference is free for Hampshire students, and transportation is provided.
You can attend the whole conference, or just go for Saturday. However, space is
limited!
Please email or call me if you are interested in attending or have any
questions.   My number is 857-919-6837.

-Rebecca