[Newleaf] orientation goals and steps to achieving them!

Rebecca Simone Siegel rss07 at hampshire.edu
Wed May 5 20:50:37 EDT 2010

- signs up in saga when the students arrive
	incl.  big sign just w/ logo and explaining who we are and what we do and
exciting projects we're doing, hampedia page
	requires getting doug the logo.  Claire is taking point on this
        maybe a dry erase board
	also a spot w/changing stuff
	green map
	bottled water info
	process of composting- what actually happens in the composting process today
	ice cream bowl sign
	don't waste
	one of roger guzowski's signs about what to recycle
-talking points for when leaders have discussion w/ students
-handout for leaders to give students at this time Rebecca S takes point
	on reused paper???
-mug
   rebecca S will give info to megan
   andrea will talk to alumni relations