[Newleaf] 3/31 meeting minutes

LAU claire clhl06 at hampshire.edu
Wed Mar 31 23:36:46 EDT 2010

Sorry I couldn't come to the meeting - I was very swamped with preparations
for my Div III show. But you should ALL come this Saturday! 6-8pm at the
Library Gallery! There will be tones of homemade food - Authentic Chinese,
New Orleans foods and snacks from Mixed Nuts and Trader Joe's!

Glad you guys had a super productive meeting though.

Love y'all!
Claire

Claire Lau
Email: clairelau63 at gmail.com