[Newleaf] Meeting with Doug

Melia Ann Chase mac09 at hampshire.edu
Sat Mar 6 15:11:13 EST 2010

Hi all,

I have a meeting with Doug Sudnick next Tuesday from 2:30 to 3:30.  I'm planning
on bringing up the salt and pepper shakers and the disposable ice cream bowls
and spoons.  I met with him very briefly yesterday and mentioned having someone
speak at the movie screening next week - he said he'd get back to me.

If anyone is interested in coming to this meeting, please do.  I told him there
could be two or three of us, but depending on who's interested/has something
they'd like to discuss with Doug, i'm sure that number could be expanded.  Let
me know if you're planning on coming.

If you can't come to the meeting but have something you'd like mentioned, let me
know!  I'll definitely bring it up.

Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!

Melia