[Newleaf] FYI EPEAT criteria added to Amazon computer purchases

Roger Guzowski rguzowski at fivecolleges.edu
Fri Mar 5 11:46:05 EST 2010

Thought this might interest some of you

EPEAT is a national standard that tracks various environmental features of computers (low toxicity, upgradeability, etc.).  For folks familiar with the Green Building LEED certification, this is a similar process.  These EPEAT rankings will now be listed on Amazon

http://www.epeat.net/NewsDocuments/EPEAT-Amazon.10-0120.pdf

Hope this helps.

Roger Guzowski
Five College Recycling Manager