[Newleaf] Fwd: bottled water free day

LAU claire clhl06 at hampshire.edu
Thu Feb 11 22:53:19 EST 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Campaigns Intern, Corporate Accountability International <
CampaignsIntern at stopcorporateabuse.org>
Date: Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 5:35 PM
Subject: bottled water free day
To: clhl06 at hampshire.edu

 Hi Claire,

How is your semester going?

My name is Mike Green. I am Corporate Accountability International’s new
intern spearheading the Think Outside the Bottle Campaign and the student
movement behind it.

*Click here to sign up for our Bottled Water Free Day conference call:*

*http://www.doodle.com/6r7nrccwsuwu8e2x*

The Think Outside the Bottle movement has spread across the country,
and students
from dozens of schools in the United States and Canada are leading the
charge.

I’m really excited that March 11th has been announced as Bottled Water Free
Day and I’ll be calling on you for action and solidarity!

Corporate Accountability International and the Polaris Institute are working
together to create Bottle Water Free Day events on college campuses on March
11th.

I’ll be putting on a conference call with Elly Adeland, Water Organizer with
the Polaris Institute the week of February 15th to discuss different event
tactics and how you can get your campus involved.

It would be great if you could join us on the call.

*Do you think you can make it? *

*Sign up here: **http://www.doodle.com/6r7nrccwsuwu8e2x*

“There is enough water for human need, but not for human greed.”

~Mahatma Gandhi

Onward,

Mike Green

Campaigns Intern

Campaignsintern at stopcorporateabuse.org

Corporate Accountability International

10 Milk Street, Suite 610

Boston, MA 02108

(617) 695-2525

www.stopcorporateabuse.org

*Click here to take the Think Outside the Bottle
Pledge!*<http://www.stopcorporateabusenow.org/campaign/think_outside_the_bottle_pledge?qp_source=dl07>
* * <Campaignsintern at stopcorporateabuse.org>

--
Claire Lau