[Newleaf] Fwd: Re: New Leaf

Jaime Collette Hamre jch09 at hampshire.edu
Mon Feb 8 13:03:02 EST 2010

Hey, so this is an e-mail exchange between Linda Mollison and I. Would anyone
like to go with me to meet with her during any of the times that she suggests?
I would have waited until Wednesday's meeting to ask, but I'd like to get back
to her asap.

Let me know. Thanks!
-Jaime

----- Forwarded message from Linda Mollison <lmollison at hampshire.edu> -----