[Newleaf] people to contact

Rebecca Simone Siegel rss07 at hampshire.edu
Sun Feb 7 15:59:06 EST 2010

Hi everyone,
I'm sending out the list of who each of us is going to contact (and what to talk
to them about). I spoke to Sarah Kinney and she was super enthusiastic about the
house offices helping us, and hopefully everyone else we talk to will be ust as
excited.  Please email me or Melia (mac09) or Andrea (avh07) if you have any
questions.

CLAIRE: Ask Pam Tinto about corn mugs for Signer Seminar (where did she get the
mugs from, how much did they cost)

JAIME: Talk to Linda Mollison about door information sheet with sustainability
info

ANDREA:  Talk to Doug about 2 things.  1.  mugs from SAGA—  what happened to
them?  Will they ever give them out again? 2.  Going trayless

KATY:  Talk to Roger Guzowski about ink cartridge recycling. And about info to
put on magnets

TERRA:  Talk to Karen Parker at admissions—make the show room sustainable, add
sustainability to tour, add it to info in admissions building

REBECCA:  Talk to Sarah Kinney about magnets

Love, Rebecca