[Newleaf] sustainability meeting today at 5

Megan Marie Meo memm09 at hampshire.edu
Thu Apr 29 10:21:25 EDT 2010

Hi everyone,
We are having a sustainabiliT today at 5 pm. I will provide cookies and tea
in Mod 46 (Greenhouse Mod.) My hope is to discuss concrete energy solutions
for Hampshire College. I am hoping to hear from others on where we are in
this process (of getting clean energy.) Overall, this should be a meeting to
come together, share idea and come up with a concrete action plan for
pushing for clean energy on campus. Sound ambitious? It is. Just come and we
will talk more about it.

This invitation is open to all! Please send this out to your digests and get
people to come! I feel overwhelmed in finals and like I didn't organize this
well enough.... so I might need your help. Thank you!!!!

5 pm. Mod 46. Bring a mug if you have it.
Love and thanks
Catherine