[Newleaf] INTERESTED IN WHAT HAPPENS TO THE TAVERN?

Megan Marie Meo memm09 at hampshire.edu
Mon Apr 26 15:36:58 EDT 2010

INTERESTED IN WHAT HAPPENS WITH THE TAVERN?

WE WANT YOUR IDEAS! Please share your thoughts by filling out this
survey that outlines some of the program ideas we have identified and
come to our open forum...
https://intranet.hampshire.edu/forms/viewForm<https://webmail.hampshire.edu/horde2/util/go.php?url=https%3A%2F%2Fintranet.hampshire.edu%2Fforms%2FviewForm&Horde2=a7db89aaa32bdef8c625924be956ad41>

A group of students and staff are in the preliminary stages of designing
a program proposal for future use of the Prescott Tavern. Our goal is to
solicit ideas from students, staff and faculty in order to develop an
optimum plan to effectively utilize the Tavern space to serve the needs
of our community. Members of this working group share a common vision…
that given the right combination of services and necessary resources to
support the changes, the Tavern has great potential to contribute to the
livelihood of the campus.

We are looking for your input to decide what would be the most
beneficial services offered at the Tavern. Please share your thoughts by
filling out this survey that outlines some of the program ideas we have
identified. In addition, we are hosting an open forum from 5:00-6:00pm
on Tuesday, April 27th at the Tavern to discuss the proposed ideas.

https://intranet.hampshire.edu/forms/viewForm.php?id=801<https://webmail.hampshire.edu/horde2/util/go.php?url=https%3A%2F%2Fintranet.hampshire.edu%2Fforms%2FviewForm.php%3Fid%3D801&Horde2=a7db89aaa32bdef8c625924be956ad41>

Members of the working group include the following staff and students:
Pam Tinto, Campus Leadership and Activities
Andrew Hart, Media Services
Amy Petro-Roy, Prescott House
Doug Sudnick, Dining Services
Jen Marion, Event Services & Summer Programs
Dre Woodberry
Andrea Heredia
Megan Meo
Ella Wind