[Newleaf] one-sided paper redistribution project!!!

Andrea Victoria Heredia avh07 at hampshire.edu
Fri Apr 2 04:00:03 EDT 2010

Hellooooo people!!

How are things going for you all today?? Hopefully good- I am pulling an all
nighter and getting things done! Including writing the draft email for the
OSPRProject! I am attaching it and sending it to all of you because I wanted to
make sure it was A-OK in the eyes of everybody. I would love some feedback if
anybody has any!! I think Im planning on sending the email off around
noonish... so anytime before then. If not, this is the email going out!

Have a fantabuwonderlisticious day!!! lots of sustainable love goin your way!

-Andrea