[NERDug-list] NERDug 2014 News: Charting the Course

jeffrey Butera jbutera at hampshire.edu
Tue Feb 25 09:16:34 EST 2014

Greetings

We're being a lot more proactive this year and will be sending out
announcements regarding "NERDug 2014: Charting the Course"  on a regular
basis.  If you prefer something online, be sure to follow us via:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/101743039883781

Twitter: https://twitter.com/NERDUG

Web: http://www.nerdug.org

To get things rolling, I'd like to share exciting changes for the 2014
conference:

1) Addition of two (optional) pre-conference workshops: Agile Project
Management and Everything You Need to Know About FERPA.
http://www.nerdug.org/?ND_m=COP

2) Slight changes in schedule.  http://www.nerdug.org/?ND_m=COC

3) We have 6 session track teams with more than 20 people helping to
plan sessions.  If you have ideas be sure to post them on the website at
http://www.nerdug.org/?ND_m=CSS or send email to conference at nerdug.org

4) An expanded portfolio of sponsors to offer an array of options that
may benefit your institution.

We hope you find this information helpful in your planning, but if you'd
prefer to receive less email you can manage your NERDug listserv
subscription at http://lists.hampshire.edu/mailman/listinfo/nerdug-list

--
Jeffrey Butera, PhD
Associate Director for Application and Web Services