[NERDug-list] Colleague Student Planning module

Bailey, Heath hbailey at keene.edu
Fri Oct 25 12:18:24 EDT 2013

Hi everyone.

KSC is getting ready to begin the process for setting up the Student
Planning module.  Some of the people in our Academic & Career Advising
office who are part of the process and/or will be heavily involved in
helping students learn/use it after it's up and running haven't seen a
demo of it yet or heard much about it.  When I was at the NERDug
conference in July there was a session on this module, but everyone
there was in the same position as us - purchased, but not active.  Is
anyone out there currently LIVE with the Student Planning module?  If
so, would you or someone at your institution be willing to offer some
comments on it - how smooth was the setup, does it work as advertised,
what do students think of it, do faculty use it, etc.  If anyone is open
to someone from our staff actually visiting for a show&tell that would
be great too.  Feel free to contact me directly with any responses at
hbailey at keene.edu.  Thanks, and have a great day.

Heath Bailey

Academic & Career Advising

Keene State College