[NERDug-list] Hiring Colleague experts at Berklee College of Music

Christopher Jones cjones at berklee.edu
Tue Aug 28 10:58:28 EDT 2012

We are hiring a Project Manager/Business Analyst and a Data Integrity/ERP Business Analyst and hope to recruit people familiar with Colleague.

---
Berklee College of Music seeks a Project Manager/Business Analyst excited about bringing together and leading project teams focused on improving and maturing how we use technology services to do the work of running the college. The ideal candidate will have experience leading efforts to improve business processes using various administrative technologies, will have hands on experience working with ERP systems, and will employ creative strategies to help clients understand, manage, and improve complex processes and systems.
---
Berklee College of Music seeks a Data Integrity/ERP Business Analyst excited about leading efforts to improve how we manage data shared across the institution. Using the functionality in our ERP, Ellucian’s Colleague, and our reporting service, Entrinsik’s Informer, this role will work with clients across the college to define and document standard ways of processing data and managing records, run reports to assess the quality of data management and work to train and provide resources to various data stewards to mature how we collaboratively manage our data.

https://berkleegigs.silkroad.com/

Best,

Christopher

---
Christopher Jones
Director - IT Solutions Consulting & Information Management
Berklee College of Music
Boston, MA 02215
(617)747-2079
cjones at berklee.edu