[NERDug-list] Come Celebrate NERDug's 25th!

Jeffrey Butera jbutera at hampshire.edu
Fri Mar 11 09:21:20 EST 2011

  NERDug turns 25 this summer and we have a bunch of ways we're
celebrating this milestone!  We're getting ready for one heck of a
conference this July 27-29 in Manchester NH.

New website!
http://www.nerdug.org has a new skin, but look for more features and fun
to be added.

Call for Sessions!
You can submit session proposals that you or others might offer at
http://www.nerdug.org/?ND_m=CS

25th Anniversary Celebration!
In addition to a fabulous conference, look for our 25th anniversary
party on Thursday evening, complete with a sponsor reception, dinner and
live entertainment!

So many reasons not to miss NERDug's 25th throwdown:

Giveaways!
Sessions!
Networking!
Fun!

Checkout the website, learn more and make plans for July!  We'll be
looking for you!

--
Jeff Butera, Ph.D.
Manager of ERP Systems
jbutera at hampshire.edu
413-559-5556

"...we must choose between what is right and what is easy..."
                                       Dumbledore