[NERDug-list] NERDug 2009 Needs Your Input!

Jeff Butera jbutera at hampshire.edu
Mon May 18 08:14:56 EDT 2009

NERDug WANTS YOU!

The planning of NERDug 2009 is well underway and we don't want you to
be left behind.  At this point we have almost 40% of this year's
sessions confirmed and dozens of people have already registered.
Perhaps you're thinking that NERDug is still more than 2 months away,
but we still need your input now to help shape the conference!

CONFERENCE SESSIONS

We're working on the final group of sessions so if you have ideas
about session topics you'd like to see or are willing to contribute,
please submit them on the NERDug website at
http://www.nerdug.org/index.cgi?ND_menu=ND-CFSESUB

CONFERENCE REGISTRATION

Registration is open and don't forget - the Early Bird deadline is
June 12!  Those registering by June 12 get two information-packed,
enjoyment-filled, well-fed days with fellow NERDs for only $150.  Also
note that June 12 is also the cutoff for the discounted hotel room
rate of $109/night.  You can view registration and hotel information
on the NERDug website at
http://www.nerdug.org/index.cgi?ND_menu=ND-CFREG

BE THERE OR BE SQUARE

We look forward to seeing you this July 29-31 at NERDug and hope you visit
http://www.nerdug.org to learn more!

--
Jeff Butera, Ph.D.
Administrative Systems
jbutera at hampshire.edu
413-559-5556

"Dad, you're talking in grown-up and need to stop."
                 Catherine Butera