[NERDug-list] Save the Date for the 2009 NERDug Conference

jbutera at hampshire.edu jbutera at hampshire.edu
Thu Feb 26 10:53:39 EST 2009

We want you to save the date and join us for NERDug 2009!  This year we return to the Pioneer Valley of western Massachusetts in the conveniently located and recently remodeled Holiday Inn in Holyoke.

NERDug 2009 will run from Wednesday, July 29 through Friday, July 31. Take special note of our expanded format: the conference will run from mid-day Wednesday to mid-day Friday offering 40% more sessions than in prior years.  We know you'll agree that this is a great value in these tough economic times.

While it's a bit early for us to have the program ready, we will continue to offer a fantastic mix of sessions, including the newly popular "101" sessions (aimed at non-experts), offered by our members, our sponsors and, as always, our friends from Datatel.

NERDUG is all about you!  Visit http://www.nerdug.org to learn more.  We welcome your ideas for sessions, encourage you to present and look forward to seeing you in July.

NERDug respects your privacy.  If you no longer wish to receive email from NERDug, please reply to this message and we will remove you from our email list.